Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lesser Daemon lacks buffs from R64

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by thesometimeslurker, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

04/21/2019 15:57 Title: Lesser Daemon pet still lacks buffs from R64
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker: No
    Details: Lesser Daemon still has low health (equivalent to water elemental of same level) and its chaos bolt ability still doesn't scale in damage, duration, and effectiveness.
    Steps to Reproduce: Step 1: Log into the game. Step 2: Enter a location where you can summon a lesser daemon. Step 3: Summon a Lesser Daemon pet. Step 4: Order the lesser daemon to attack a target. Step 5: Make note of the lesser daemon's health as well as its chaos bolt's damage, duration, and effectiveness. Step 6: Level up the Lesser Daemon multiple times. Step 7: Repeat Steps 4-5 and make note of the poor scaling health and lack of scaling for its chaos bolt ability.
    User Specs: OS: Windows 8.1 (6.3.0) 64bit CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16343 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 3966 SotA.QA.Win.64.828.Date.04.19.19 Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Ordinis Mortis Area Display Name: Ordinis Mortis Loc: (108.4, 36.0, -125.3) Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE9yZGluaXMgTW9ydGlzfCgxMDguNDM2LCAzNi4wMDEsIC0xMjUuMzM3KXwoMCwgMC43MjcsIDAsIC0wLjY4Nyl8LTQwLjIzOTcxfDEyLjExOTMxfDUuMDcyNTgz

This was supposed to be in during Release 64, but never was. Here's the R64 instructions that detail more about it: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f.../release-64-instructions.153439/#post-1224240

Here's my previous bug report during R64 about it: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...er-daemon-summon-still-same-as-before.153516/

And here are screenshots of the daemon's low health and nonscaling chaos bolt (or Daemon Chaos) ability:

Here's the level of my lesser daemon at the time of posting:
    [​IMG]

Here's the health issue:
    [​IMG]

Here's the chaos bolt nonscaling damage issue (compared to its natural damage):
    [​IMG]

Here's the nonscaling effectiveness issue:
    [​IMG]

Jaesun likes this.
  2. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

Not sure if I'm missing anything here... I'm pretty sure I've given all the information necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.