Let me be More Specific and guided.... Barek knows all!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stonetrew, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

For this game to be successful a few things have to happen.

Before you all try a flame me I was a seer in UO GM in EQ played MUDS. before alot was born.

1. There is no real benefit of partying . IE 2 or more you loose experience... I dont mind the Crumpets and tea every now and then but hell I want to Party....... with people..... the game as it stands does penalize for more that 2.

2. Crafting xp. I can understand it being a bit tough however, have a dev try to play from scratch... and make anything worth while, hay ya all even have recall and teleport scrolls dropping off mobs where a light crafter could make money.

3. Were in Polish, However the List of things that need to get done keeps growing, bugs keep Growing..... I have seen where you all don't wish to Be like Everquest.... The grind is harder, the Economy is worse and I was at launch when EQ 1st started, Launch when UO started. You really need to quit making deco and fix some bugs.... your comming around but for all you do there is more bugs..... maybe open QA to Newbies.... Which reminds me..... How in the hay are we Pre realease... and your doing all but not releasing.

I am sure Barek will delete this post. You all cannot take constructive opinions. If it dont follow the party line it is not allowed. That in itself will kill this game.

2. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

1. Not everybody can solo everything.

2. I agree crafting XP IS sloooow.

3. Not everyone can fix bugs. Some people design and build things, other people are programmers and can fix bugs. I'm in IT, I can fix all kinds of problems with computers, but I'm not a programmer, so can't fix bugs in software.

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

Here's a good example of a constructive opinion, @redfish looked at an aspect of the game he thought could be better and gave a thoughtful solution. Here you've just stated things you don't like.

Olthadir, Bankee, Elwyn and 1 other person like this.
  4. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

True! But on the same note SOME PEOPLE can SOLO everything!

Bob Kelso2 likes this.
  5. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'm locking thread and moderating the post without deleting so you all understand why it was locked (which should be obvious).

Reasons:
    • Title is deceptive
    • Multiple topics (please try and focus on one topic to avoid derailing)
    • Unnecessary intro and exit commentary
    Please feel free to repost without these elements.

Also, it's 'Berek', not 'Barek' :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.