Let us change the name of the spawn points for POTs

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

I have created boroughs in my town and would like the Local Destinations sign post be able to direct visitors to the closest spawn point to the borough. If we could change just the name of the spawn point to the name of the area we can have visitors zone in and then jump to the closest point to the borough instead of walking thru the whole area. It would allow us to create variety within our POTs. We could even create other areas besides boroughs like slums, points of interest, dungeon areas, etc. I am not advocating for control of the spawn points just what we name them.

2. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

This will help further RP too. Having our areas tell a story with their names etc.

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

It would help visitors of Dara Brae to know if they are in the Nature Reserve area or the housing / crafting station area. +1

4. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Agreed, many of the maps have distinct 'regions' where clusters of housing can be laid out. Being able to use the signs to 'name' these would be super-helpful. In addition "Zone 1" or "Entrance 2" etc are pretty unimmersive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.