Let us reduce/set the price of the Oracle

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by CatweazleX, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

Currently the Price of the Oracle is fixed.
    It would be better when the oracle choose a maximal price for each item. Also allow to give up ransom based on items and not on the whole ransom.
    For each item one should be able to set his own price but not higher as the oracle has chosen.

I never loss something of value. But heard about some prices for artefacts that are beyond good and evil.
    With this avatars can chose a lesser price if they want.

Well it is the ransom of the avatar it need not to be fully controlled by the oracle. The guard of the not free.

2. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

It pays to dress well,..... but it also has its consequences.

Stop removing consequences. They exist for a reason.

Gaelis and Barugon like this.
  3. eli

eli Avatar

there must be consequences for enjoying pvp...

there must be consequences for not grinding your nose off...

ok, i'll bite, what's your argument?

Simon LeBon likes this.
  4. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

I never said there MUST be consequences to enjoy pvp, you can get with your friends and enjoy pvp without consequences if you wish, NOTHING is stopping you. But if you want to enter an arena of competition, in an open sandbox world against other players with whom there will be no quarter, there needs to be consequences for those who enter with the best gear, if they die, they pay a heavy price. (unless they are wise enough to carry a ransom chest with a lot of low value goodies for the Oracle to choose from).

A klingon would know this and would never ask such a question....

5. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

It was not about removing consequences.

Currently the oracle chose 2 items and set one single price for this items. The one who has pickup the gravestone can only give up the items as whole or wait on the owner of the gravestone to get either the gold or items.

What i am was asking here was:
    That each item is listed separately and get its own price
    That the one who has looted the gravestone can set/edit the price, but not higher then the oracle priced it
    That each item can be given up separately

Yes i can send a message to the one the gravestone was looted. Give me x gold and i give up the loot. But what is if this one do not speak one of the languages i can speak?
    Also want to have control over what i want to have for the items in the case the "victim" want its items back. I do not want to be patronised by the oracle. If i think the price of the oracle is to high i want to lower it.
    And i also do not want to patronised by @OzzyOsbourne and i guess he/she also not by me. Simply do not edit the oracles price in this case.

Jason_M and Fruck like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.