Lets all get very, very, drunk & spend sh*tloads to celebrate LBs Birthday this time around :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steevodeevo, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

I have E2 access from my pledge level; not sure if that includes 'early access', but I don't really like the idea of buying that barn to get it.

Jaesun and nonaware like this.
  2. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

you don't have to. there is a $19 option

3. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

No additional purchase is required for you!

Daigoji Gai, Alioth, Jaesun and 2 others like this.
  4. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Pretty good chance you already have it, from the Kickstarter -

Pledge US$ 80 or more
    ROYAL ARTISAN

In addition to Episode 1, you will receive the full content of the future episodes 2 & 3 (including Beta access to Episodes 2 & 3)!

Pledge US$ 120 or more
    EXPLORER - ALL DIGITAL

In addition to Episodes 1, 2, and 3, you will receive DRM-free, digital download versions of the final TWO, full-length, standalone games, Shroud of the Avatar Episode 4 and Episode 5 (including Beta access to Episodes 4 & 5)!

5. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Nice! I'm throwing the kitchen sink at it anyway. Life is short, my gaming fun is huge, and wtf, show me where to pay. SOTA E2 is gonna be amazing.

6. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

hey folks!

So, a recap on my post 5 hours ago -

.... Perhaps futile, but a noble and grand gesture on today's LB birthday Live-stream, in support of the birthday boy himself and his noble Lieutenants. Personally I love RG's ideas, his passion and his humanity. He is an agent for positive change.

Why contribute? This morning I went out, had a large coffee a bit of cake and paid for parking. Cost: £10. I intend to make that waste of money pall into insignificance later on when I support my first love in gaming :)

-----------------------------------------

This is a retrospective piece:

I personally have already cracked a bottle (its 3:30 in the UK :) and in 5 hours and 22 minutes...gods help me. I may sell the farm... a few more bottles were cracked when I read about the Barn and E2, and that's before hearing about E2.

Personal view: I consider Lord British to be a great man in the real and virtual world. I love his ideas, his passion and his humanity. He is an agent for change. I was criticised for saying this, but how many decent folks do we have to look up to in the world? How many people try to invest their income into the education and improvement of humanity?

This morning I went out, had a large coffee a bit of cake and paid for parking. Cost: £10. I intend to make that waste of money pall into insignificance later on when I support my first love in gaming :).

Embarrassing bit:

I personally have already cracked a bottle (its 3:30 in the UK :) and in 5 hours and 22 minutes...gods help me. I may sell the farm...
    I said that then, I am still excited. well, its now less than 10 mins to 'zero hour' and as you can see from my ranting and raving I feel this particular live-stream is more than usually relevant.

Good luck.​

7. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

OMG! how cool are the plans! If anyone wants to support this livestream...

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  8. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

My game play is so much better when sober, plus I can appreciate the visuals when they are not blurry.

9. Floors

Floors Avatar

Ther plans were cool. I expect we’ll inveitably start to see some hand wringing about how it is possible to do them; shouldnt we focus on fixing ep 1 first and all that any minute

Steevodeevo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.