Lets talk about... Adolescent SotA players.

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Grave Dragon, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I hadn't thought about that before, but if you're in single player online, you can get messages from other people. If you play friends only online, will you get messages from everyone, or only from friends?

Miracle Dragon likes this.
  2. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Hmph... if my parents had moderated my experience in UO, I would have never become the man I am... and I would probably hold a grudge and not be as close to them as I am today. And I'm a moderate... kids these days go crazy for much, much less. I guess you could prevent them from reading books too, there is some pretty heavy stuff even in PG-13 rating...

Would I treat a young player differently in this game ? sure I can be nicer and not use foul language... but really if I was this kids parent I would not try one bit to discourage him from learning from his own experiences... would I stay around and take the time to be a good father and explain when he dosen't get it ? Sure... but I would not control him in any way what so ever.

I know what I would have become if I didn't learn the hard way... some rich idiot who has no hearth in his home, no dreams, no soul, no purpose.

Nothing is free in this life, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is !

And anyways, our game is AS TAME AS CAN BE :p

Really what do you expect will happen, its like a ride in a hearse and ALL politically incorrect subjects who to me were the essence of Ultimas have been filtered out. It's a nice social sims but thats it (I sure hope this will change with next chapters)... asking for more control is really wrong IMHO.

Miracle Dragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.