Let's talk about things to do

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by majoria70, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

In game achievements would definitely add a new dimension to the game that isn't there currently. At least we have item affinity coming soon (or so the devs say). That's a perfect example of an in-game achievement that I think a lot of us will enjoy.

Jaesun and majoria70 like this.
  2. Nevyn Waldail

Nevyn Waldail Avatar

It would also show you what you've missed, I'm pretty sure many players quit long before they realise just how much is out there, I'm 6 months in and only now getting round to systematically going round each tier, just completed the tier 1's, half way round tier 2's and there's already some seriously fun/interesting scenes out there. An achievement tracker would probably have got me to those scenes quite a while ago.

Jason_M and By Tor like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Well many games have progressive type quests. Such as doing them for 1 days gives a reward but two days is a bigger reward and so on. Lot's we could do with that.

By Tor likes this.
  4. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

As many of us don't use steam, our own achievement system would be preferrable - and an opportunity to do better.

Achievements have been discussed at least in part by the developers in the past. I hope they take it further than just a title.

By Tor and majoria70 like this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

In game achievements I totally would like to see. People are used to that now in basically every game now.

By Tor and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.