Level one mobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chastain, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chastain

Chastain Avatar

So I am at the Highvale outskirts trying to grind a bit and not only are the mobs few and far between whenever some come around all the guards surround them and kill them off before I can get to them. What's up with this? Where can I grind by myself?

2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

You could go back to Highvale - there is a good amount of mobs there.

Jaesun and Cordelayne like this.
  3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Or you could leave the two spots where the guards congregate and explore the large rest of the scene. The landscape is full of mobs that are never within reach of a guard. In the south and central-west area of the scene, once you're well west of the lake, it's hard to go ten feet without being ambushed by an elf or frostgeist. East of that, there's plenty of wildlife to kill. And why grind there anywhere, when aside from the main outskirts quest, there's at least 5 side quests to do that will take you all over the scene and expose you to plenty of mobs to kill? Heck, if you don't want quests and just want to kill things, go attack the kobold camp.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Highvale Outskirts is probably the best "starter" scene in my opinion. It offers a great story, with the opportunity to get some fun swag and experience to level your character. If you're looking to grind, there is an elf fortress there that you can kill mobs to your hearts content.

Stella Moon, Jaesun and Gravidy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.