Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Leveling, Deck Building, Decorating, & Discovery - R11 Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by Crazy Phil, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Phil

Crazy Phil Avatar

Having a lot of fun in R11! Thanks for keeping it live. I'm finally able to feel like I'm getting a full-ish play-through of the content. Here's a recap of my adventures so far:

Melee all the way!

I enjoy playing melee, so that's what I've been testing. Dual wield in fact! Every release I get more use to this Glyph combat. I use 5 unlocked slots with custom hot-keys and that's about all I can handle I think. Thank you so much for updating the HUD to show custom hot-keys by the way!! :D

Bug: Dying animals sometimes don't animate to a corpse, they stay standing until they vanish.

Wait, did I just level up?

There is very little feedback for when I level up. Does it show up in the chat log at least? I didn't catch it. It'd be nice to know "Welcome to Level 11! You gained 6718 more Skill Points! Your Glyph requirement cap has been raised to 15!" All kinds of crazy stuff I had to search for it seemed.​

Deck Building frustration...

By the way, I like Deck Building. It just needs more Feedback and some Player Usability adjustments I think. Until level 11 where I needed more Glyphs to fill my deck, every level I seem to do this little dance of only placing Skill Points into different Passive Abilities, cause I like everything else I have where it is. At 11 I had to pick up some new Abilities or I'd get a bunch more Slugs suddenly, and sometimes I'd drag an ability to my Deck and then realize that I didn't want it there. Why can't I drag it out? I have to go remove the Skill Points from my Skill Tree so the Glyph removes itself. Seems odd.​

Bought a Row House in Andoris! Woohoo!

It'd be nice if when all doors are shut, the outside noise stayed outside. I love the ambiance waterwheels in the city, but they are driving me crazy in my house.​

Bug: If I accidentally drag an object with objects on it while decorating, suddenly I can't decorate any more and have to log out in order to continue.

Discovered how to craft a Chair and more!

I needed furniture for my new house. Without cheating with a Wiki, I decided I'd need wood. It took me a little bit, but once I figured out that trees you can cut have yellow leaves and the rest are green, I was in love with lumberjacking. Especially when the trees I cut down stayed on the floor of the forest! Bravo!​

I thought I was ready to craft until I realized that I didn't have the recipe to make a Chair. I remembered that I had to discover the recipe by throwing random stuff together and hoping for a Craft Button highlight. Why do you have to have exactly the right pieces on the table in order to discover something? Why not give the chance to discover when you have more than enough? If I have enough on the table for a Chair, Table, Bench... but some of these I don't know how to craft... when I hit Craft, it randomly chooses one and consumes the resources. This will lead to more discoveries and hopefully, less people leaving the game to look up recipes online.​

Busting walls in the Sewers was a blast. Got my Hat. Good stuff so far. I'll stop here for now cause I gotta head to work! I'll try to add the bugs to the other forum when I get a chance. :)

smack, Lord Baldrith and Lord Spaz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.