Lightbringer Isle Monthly Fishing Contest

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Hemnu Lightbringer, May 28, 2021.

1. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til Release 99 Largest Saltwater fish caught in Lightbringer Isle Wins a POT Village Lot Deed, a Elven Hut (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy
    Fish must be Submitted in the Largest Fish Submission Chest at the Main Docks Fishing Shack
    Largest fish will be Mounted & Displayed, all other fish will be returned

Progressive Bonus: If the Largest Fish Beats All Time Largest 5.61 Large Tiger Shark Caught by Yigg Endimion The Prize will be Upgraded to a POT Town Lot Deed, a Lord Benefactor (Town Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy.

Koimiko likes this.
  2. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats Zadien Coming in with a 3.459 Marlin Winning The Largest Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!

Enjoy Your Prizes of a POT Village Lot Deed, a Elven Hut (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs and a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy :)

Koimiko likes this.
  3. Hemnu Lightbringer

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til Release 100 Largest Saltwater fish caught in Lightbringer Isle Wins a POT Village Lot Deed, a Citizen Benefactor (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy
    Fish must be Submitted in the Largest Fish Submission Chest at the Main Docks Fishing Shack

Progressive Bonus: If the Largest Fish Beats All Time Largest 5.61 Large Tiger Shark Caught by Yigg Endimion The Prize will be Upgraded to a POT Town Lot Deed, a Lord Benefactor (Town Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy.

Koimiko likes this.
  4. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats Irishize Coming in with a 4.323 Tiger Shark Winning The Largest Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!

Enjoy Your Prizes of a POT Village Lot Deed, a Citizen Benefactor (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs and a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy :)

Koimiko and Lained like this.
  5. Hemnu Lightbringer

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til R101 Largest Saltwater fish caught in Lightbringer Isle Wins a POT Village Lot Deed, a Citizen Founder (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    Koimiko likes this.
  6. Koimiko

Koimiko Avatar

Wow it seems Irishize almost beat Yigg for biggest fish.

7. Winston

Winston A Data Guy Moderator SOTA Developer

@Hemnu Lightbringer
    I've been trying to reach you on Forum Conversation, maybe others can find you.

I am planning to use Lightbringer Isle in the upcoming R102 Catnip Games fishing tournament. They water type is FETID.
    • I see you are running a contest until the end of R101, which is great! I really like that and want to bring more people to Lightbringer Isle in R102.
    • I hope this is okay with you and you can change your water type to FETID after R102 launches and your contest is done.
    • My R102 patch with the Contest Towns goes into QA very soon. R102 launches in 1 week.
    Please let me know here or in Forum Conversation. Thanks! Be safe out there!

8. Hemnu Lightbringer

no worries we can do that fetid water no problem

Winston likes this.
  9. Winston

Winston A Data Guy Moderator SOTA Developer

Superb, thanks!!!

10. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats D'Laein Lachlan Coming in with a 4.203 Tiger Shark Winning The Largest Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!

Enjoy Your Prizes of a POT Village Lot Deed, a Viking One-Story (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs and a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy :)

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til R103 Largest Fetid fish caught in Lightbringer Isle Wins a POT Village Lot Deed, a Citizen Benefactor (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy

Winston, Lained and that_shawn_guy like this.
  11. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats Alexi Grayson Coming in with a 3.93 Araipama Winning The Largest Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!

Enjoy Your Prizes of a POT Village Lot Deed, a Citizen Benefactor (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs and a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy :)

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til R104 Largest Saltwater fish caught in Lightbringer Isle Wins a POT Village Lot Deed, a Citizen Founder (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy

12. Hemnu Lightbringer

Congrats Isabel Ayin Coming in with a 4.136 Tiger Shark Winning The Largest Fish Caught in Lightbringer Isle Monthly Contest!!

Enjoy Your Prizes of a POT Village Lot Deed, a Citizen Founder (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs and a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy :)

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til R105 Largest Saltwater fish caught in Lightbringer Isle Wins a POT Village Lot Deed, a Edelmann Founder (Village Home), 1,000 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy

Isabel Ayin, Anpu and that_shawn_guy like this.
  13. brhanson2

brhanson2 Avatar

Contest going on till R106?

Just curious :)

14. Hemnu Lightbringer

Sorry I have been a bit busy as of late as my wife and I are in the process of moving to our new house and I will not be able to run the fishing contest as well as the auctions again till after we move at which point I will make a announcement as to when we will continue these events once we are settled into our new home I'm hoping for us to be all settled in by October or November its a lot of Packing and unpacking.

Anpu likes this.
  15. brhanson2

brhanson2 Avatar

Grats on the new house. Take care of family first, we will be here when you return.

16. Hemnu Lightbringer

I decided to Revamp the Lightbringer Isle Monthly Fishing Contest Starting this month it will still go release to release however the Prizes have Changed the Winner will have a Choice between receiving a Taxed POT Row lot Deed, 500 COTOs and a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy, or they Can choose to become a Resident of the Isle Claiming Co-Ownership of one of the Open Homes in Lightbringer Isle being tax free forever, 500 COTOs and a Lightbringer Champion Trophy. At The moment These Homes consist of a Keep Size Pirate Ship in Booty Bay, a Baron 2 Founder Ship off the Main Docks, or one of the 4 Light Houses on the Isle, Coming soon will be so Inland Town and City Size Homes as well, However the Resident of Lightbringer Isle Home Choice is a 1 time only prize in other words after you choose a home to become Co-Owner of Tax Free for Life each fishing Contest that follows is you Win you will receive a Taxed Row lot Deed, 500 COTOs and a Lightbringer Isle Fishing Trophy. However for Every Previous Winner of The Resident of The Isle Award Can Choose to move to another Home That becomes Available in the Future Transferring their Co-Ownership to that Home if unclaimed by another. The Home will Remain yours for Life as long as you remain Active in SOTA, Inactivity Will be a disappearance from SOTA for Longer than 3 Months Time w/o Contacting My Wife or Myself explaining said absence as we understand Life Happens like being in the armed forces and being deployed for a while.... Your Home will Still be Waiting for you when You Get Back :) . However if you Quit the Game we will Redistribute the Home to Someone Else after a period of 3 Months.

Rhodrisan and that_shawn_guy like this.
  17. Hemnu Lightbringer

I'm Happy SOTA is back up and I'm Happy that almost everyone got compensation....I just wish the Devs would atleast put my Pavers and plots back to the Way I had them before the corruption....the homes and currency's I lost can be replaced but the hours of repaving and moving plots and all...this i dread to the point i may take some time off from SOTA just because I'm really not looking forward to cursing at the pavers for a month as I move it all again

FrostII likes this.
  18. Hemnu Lightbringer

And So the Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle is on Hold until I can redo Everything The Devs Undid

FrostII likes this.
  19. Hemnu Lightbringer

Made a lot of Progress Today Hoping to have the fishing contest back again soon...but also thinking of hosting a few other events throughout the month as well building a gustball stadium as well and hope to start games at the beginning of next year and we will be starting back up auctions again soon...this whole revert really set me back as I work 6 days a week as it is and only really have Saturday night and Sundays to get the majority of the work done...That and we ar moving in the next 2 weeks IRL

FrostII likes this.
  20. Hemnu Lightbringer

Monthly Fishing Contest in Lightbringer Isle Til R107 Largest Saltwater fish caught in Lightbringer Isle Wins Choice of Co-Ownership of a Resident of the Isle Home Tax Free For Life or
    a POT Row Lot Deed... + 1,500 COTOs & a Lightbringer Fishing Champion Trophy
    Largest fish will be Mounted & Displayed, all other fish will be returned.

Resident of the Isle Claiming Co-Ownership of one of the Open Homes in Lightbringer Isle being tax free forever. At The moment These Homes consist of a Keep Size Pirate Ship in Booty Bay,
    a Baron 2 Founder Ship off the Main Docks, or one of the 4 Light Houses on the Isle, and 2 Lord Benefactor Town Homes and a Lord Founder Town Home,
    However for Every Previous Winner of The Resident of The Isle Award Can Choose to move to another Home That becomes Available in the Future Transferring their Co-Ownership to that Home if unclaimed by another. The Home will Remain yours for Life as long as you remain Active in SOTA,
    Inactivity Will be a disappearance from SOTA for Longer than 3 Months Time w/o Contacting My Wife or Myself explaining said absence as we understand Life Happens like being in the armed forces and being deployed for a while.... Your Home will Still be Waiting for you when You Get Back :) .
    However if you Quit the Game we will Redistribute the Home to Someone Else after a period of 3 Months.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022