Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lighting/Brightness issues and Mob Agro

Discussion in 'Release 38 Feedback Forum' started by shathiell, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shathiell

shathiell Avatar

Hi Guys,

First time I have played for a few releases. Unsure if these are bugs or just general feedback items on R38 so will see how I go:

* Lighting/Brightness on reflective surfaces appears to be really out of whack. Here is an image of my character with some elite iron armor which used to be black but now appears white almost. This also appears to happen on a lot of reflective surfaces as well (Such as mountains and puddles on the road) where they are so bright they appear white:

[​IMG]

* Mob agro range appears to be rather large. I am finding it rather difficult now to enter an area without annoying half the zone! An example of this is entering East Vauban Foothills where I manage to someone agro half the korbald camp on entry! I try to pick off 1-2 at a time, run away, come back for more, etc but that playstyle is rather cumbersome and not fun. When I last played I used to pull 2 maybe 3 at a time, but now I seem to pull at least 5-7 which my character doesn't really handle all that well.

Acred and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.