Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Discussion in 'Release 37 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Lord Tachys al`Fahn, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

I don't have much time to test out the recent patches until later, so I will add more when I can.

1. Loading times: They appear to be MUCH improved over the initial QA release. Gone is the 2-3 minute pause I was seeing! Yes, I KNOW I have an old rig... the processor was released 5 years ago, and the integrated video is just as bad, so I am not expecting it to be blazing fast, or even ok, but I didn't expect that big a backslide on the performance front. Good job!

2. The loading screen tip: Love the change... and the possibility that they could customize it based on scene being entered! (I know... not expecting it, just liking the coolness of the possibility, that's all!) Is there a way it could change up the tip it is displaying during the loading process? I could see a couple of plateaus that would allow the changeup to happen. Not critical, just a suggestion. Here also: Great job on a tweak that produces a more released feel!

More to follow :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.