1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

lockable items in containers (in inventory) and hide from vendor

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by benhat, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benhat

benhat Avatar

Hi,

would it be possible to allow items that are stored in inventory containers (for example in a bag that you have in your inventory) to be locked? Currently it does only work if the item is in the root of the inventory.
    This would be a very nice feature, so we can clean up the inventory from 100 items that are used for many different combat decks.

And on a sidenote, what about a rightclick menu option for those containers to set "hide from vendor"? so vendor windows are not cluttered with bag things like items and reagents too?

thanks

Bedawyn likes this.
  2. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

Been a while since I looked at this I have containers locked in my inventory, but as I no longer look at what is to sell to the vendor through tabs, not sure if it still looks inside them to populate. For simplicities sake I always open inventory and vendor side by side and drag item or items to the vendor that way.

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

Locking a container doesn't hide its contents from a merchant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.