Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

locked house even with unlocked doors

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Lars vonDrachental, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

05/05/2019 08:49
    Title: locked house even with unlocked doors
    Blocker? No
    Details:
    Just viewed the yesterdays stream and recognized that Atos could not open the door. I just checked the setting of the lot and as far as I understand the lot management he should have had the possibility. First of all the doors where not locked and second Atos was set up as guest. The lot was locked until Friday, then I removed the "locked doors" option as I had finished decorating and I thought everyone could enter the lot. I just let someone else try it today and indeed the door cannot be opened even with the unchecked "locked door" option as I currently can see it ingame.
    Steps to Reproduce: I guess lock the doors and unlock them later…maybe there is a bug on removing the flag of locked doors if there is already a new game version available? As I think I got the message that the scene will close within the next x minutes while I was removing the flag and this message normally means there is an update for SotA.
    SotA.Win.64.966.Date.05.03.19
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Mount Midir
    Area Display Name: Mount Midir
    Loc: (-279.4, 53.0, 266.8)

Screenshot of the german Client with the unchecked "lock doors" option:
    [​IMG]

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I hit this same problem last night.

I had to unlock the door and re-lock it for the permissions to update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.