Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Locked out/can't get into the game after update earlier today

Discussion in 'Release 73 Feedback' started by QuObert, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuObert

QuObert Avatar

I sent an email to support@portalarium.com but just in case someone else has some ideas, please read. I have my account and my wife's (via Steam). The Steam account gets "Access Denied (0x5)" after pressing the green bar to login via steam. My account says the "Shroud of The Avatar.exe" had and error and cannot run. I can't even get in to ask in game if anyone else has had this.

The Steam account has not run since the patch/update earlier today. The .exe error didn't show up until I played for a while and decided to log out... then could not get back in.

Please help. Thank you.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i'm not a steam user, but i think it has some option to verify files? try running that.

ah, found a description:

right click the game, pick properties, goto local files tab, select verify integrity

Numa and Anpu like this.
  3. Quotient

Quotient Avatar

Thanks, that wasn't it, I tried all that stuff with steam. The answer was to just request name/pw from "forgot name/password?" and then use the other email account. So stupid of me but in my defense I was told a number of times that I was locked into Steam and had no other choice. All is GOOD now, thanks. I had forgotten my account name, which you can see below. I have two accounts.

Numa and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.