Looking for fun active guild.

Discussion in 'Guild & Town Hall' started by Nolife05, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Nolife05

Nolife05 Avatar

looking for a somewhat casual guild that does some thing or has people to play with. i did some dabbling about in the game already and leveled up plenty of skill and crafting but it seem this game is meant to be play with more than one person if you ask me so would be nice finding some more people to play with.

haven't played that much so i'm not that high level but i can dish out a fair share of damage for starting stuff ish to around tier 3 or so i dunno.

can use teamspeak or discord, either works fine for me and i speak Dutch and English fluently.

i'm called Nolife in game

Sentinel2 likes this.
  2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

There are a number of active guilds in game. While there are quite a few mentioned in this list (https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-new-sota-guild-list.77699/), usually it's best to get together with others, see what they do and if it's something of interest to you.

There are guilds with very specific goals in the game. The list above may help you better to decide.

Shameless plug...
    Personally I'm with the Britannian Mining Company (BMC) and should you be interested in what we offer, you can visit https://bmcguild.enjin.com/joinbmc to start the process of joining us.

But like I said. My recommendation is to get together with others online and check them out first before making a decision. You can always later change your mind as you see fit :)

And Welcome to Novia!

Jason_M likes this.
  3. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

You can also join the open groups for adventure. Most of the open groups are for "UT," which as a newer player you can ignore. But sometimes there are open groups for adventure, fishing, crafting, and other activities. That's a great way to meet people, and if you get on, that's a great way to join a guild.

You can view open groups by pressing ALT+F while in game.

If you're on the fence about committing to a group and just want to have some good old fashioned adventure/dungeon crawl/monster bopping, add me in game: Jason Moryn :D

Sentinel2 and Spoon like this.
  4. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

are you an european Player? ( Dutch as a languange brings me to that ;) )

So that could be a "small problem" because of the shared online-times ;)

Joining a guild with a.e. Australian Players wont be much successfull, because of the Timezone-delay ;)

5. Vero

Vero Avatar

@Nolife05 is een no brainer man! Kom lekker bij ons! "" ^^

Translation: this and that! Such and such

Luca Xante likes this.
  6. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Oh no. Vero's found another Dutch player. Maybe we can make him sing the Sinterklass song ^.^

Jaesun, Luca Xante and The Hendoman like this.