Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Looking for Group is Very Helpful

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Ryodin Stormwind, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryodin Stormwind

Ryodin Stormwind Avatar

Thanks for implementing this feature. It really helps those of us who aren't ready to commit to a guild yet find players with which to group. I was able to get the Riei Firefeather quest done today with a nice group.

Some features that might make this tool better (you've probably already thought of this):
    • Ability to stop accepting new joins.
    • Show AL of players in group.

Really excellent add. Thanks!

majoria70, Ffred, Bie and 12 others like this.
  2. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

+1 ability to stop new joins. You dont want to get to the end of a dungeon only to get people wanting to start it fresh. Good for Tours too. Finish a tour and people join to start afresh.

and Types of groups:

COMBAT
    (dungeons etc)
    NON COMBAT
    (walking tours)

Maybe even an option to not auto-accept new party members? For anything that requires a certian level of pre requisite.Loot mode on LFG might need tooltip for each of the modes.

And the tool is very close to be something to consider for larger events. Maybe not a group function but "flag" a scene for an event purpose.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  3. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

And im not sure if teleport to group is implemented yet. I can't seem to see it from an initial look.

4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I was on an alt messing around for fun. On a whim, I hit alt-F and saw jcpro needed it and quickly switched back to my main and joined in. We got three clears from that, including yours.

I agree on the ability to stop it, some way to turn it off. Perhaps we need to learn to go in and clear out the LFG text, but something easier is needed. Maybe the party leader can go into the LFG screen and see a button to remove it.

5. Ryodin Stormwind

Ryodin Stormwind Avatar

It just adds your group members to the normal teleport scroll list. You still have to use a teleport scroll.

6. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You can cancel your advertisement using the Party UI - click the gear icon near where it says "Open" in my screenshot example here, then set the party to private.

[​IMG]

7. Ffred

Ffred Avatar

I agree, this is a great feature!

8. Moghra

Moghra Avatar

As a relatively new player (started a few weeks ago), I love this addition. LFG has enabled me to do new content, meet new players, and have a lot of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.