looking for Mac number pad pet command work around

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Graemalkyn, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

I had used the number pad for pet commands constantly, for both tamed pets and elemental, but it's completely broken now (for Mac users), and I'm pretty much losing my will to play. =(

I was wondering if any other Mac users (who are also tamers?) might have come up with another quick way to ... just make your pets do stuff ... without having to right click their portrait and choose a thing from the dropdown, which is plain awful in the midst of battle.

Or are you just living without and not bothering making your pet 'do stuff' at all?

TIA

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  2. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

G'day,
    I'm not a Mac user but thought this might help.
    In your Options under Controls there are Pet commands you can set other keys to.
    [​IMG]
    Hope this helps.

3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

I'm seeing the same issue. It's as if sota no longer recognizes the buttons as being on the numpad.

4. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

@Scooby Doo I knew about that before, but for whatever reason, you suggesting it or pointing it out again did set the gears a grinding and I was able to come up with something I could work with. Thanks!

Jaesun and Scooby Doo like this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

This is probably a Unity problem. Is anyone seeing this who is NOT using the Mac version?

Also, you posted in the bug forum about this, right? A random thread in the General forum isn't going to get it fixed. Link the thread here when you post it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.