Looking for quid pro quo tenancy exchange

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Damian Killingsworth, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

Here Ye! Here Ye!

Looking for quid pro quo tenancy exchange.

I have a village lot in Whyte Roc, a quaint coastal PoT located east of Etceter, in the Quel region.
    [​IMG]
    What I seek is to trade a room for a room with someone who owns a lot in the Regalis or North Paladis Region. I would also warmly consider a room in Britanny.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The many perks of living in Whyte Roc.

My keep is located directly across from a crafting pavilion which boasts every founder crafting station and six NPC vendors.
    [​IMG]
    I also have a refining area in my basement for those crafters who seek a place to perform hours of uninterrupted smelting, tanning, milling, and weaving.
    [​IMG]
    We also have all of the PoT amenities including Oracle confirmatory, public cache chest, inn, 3 devotionals (truth [+5 int], honor [+1.5 combat focus/s], and sacrifice [+1.5 combat health/s]), and maintained player vendors.
    [​IMG]

Whyte Roc is brilliantly located within a very short journey to Etceter, Crag Foothills, and Elysium, providing a base of operations for the following:

• Silver and Gold Mining

• Raw materials gathering

• XP farming at Crag Foothills

• Crafting

• Loot sales in Etceter
    [​IMG]

The exchange I am proposing involves no payment of gold or items, just a quid pro quo exchange of tenancy rights to broaden both of our horizons. I seek no commitment.

If you are interested in having a home away from home in the Quel region, where avatars come to grind and make hasty progress, send me a friend request, whisper, or mail.

Yours,

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I have my own POT just north of Britany at the end of the Dock from Brekken Bay

Grumpie Hermits Hide-a-Way

I am only going to use a very little portion of the land avail and will happily allow you to place you own Row Lot (or larger if you have / aquire one)if you can locate one and Row house are easy to get.

I require nothing in exchange nor will charge rent.

You can pick a spot where oyu like I have open space very close to the entereance boats.

I have placed in my house area a ful set of expert craftinf station you can use and have placed vendors for Crafting, combat, magic, and cooking. Banker is default and close to docks.

If oyu can locate ant lot deed you want and let me know I can place makrers for you .

just find me in game or message me here.

I am also close and linked to Falling water and Flowing waters that has the highest devotionals avail for use :)

3. Damian Killingsworth

@Weins201 Thanks for the reply.
    I don't have another deed (unless I win the lottery)
    Either way I will come check it out.

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

If all you want is a room I can surly give you access to one or even.

I have a Keep Basement 5 floors, Village arena, another one and the air ship is going be empty for a long while

Damian Killingsworth likes this.
  5. Damian Killingsworth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.