1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Looking to Borrow: Wood & Plaster 2-Story with Front Porch Town Home

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Jack Knyfe, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

I would like to prototype my tailor shop for Q4 (R23-25) with this now expired house.

If anyone has one that I can use for Q4 and would let me borrow it, I would be most appreciative.

Alternately, if someone has one for sale and will price it reasonably, I might pick it up from them.

2. Mystery Maiden

Mystery Maiden Avatar

Are you talking about the Fire Lotus Tavern style town home Jack Knyfe? I have a couple if so.

...oops just checked the date on your post. I imagine you have already made you deal. If not or need something else let me know

3. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

I have not had any response to this post until now. I am certainly interested in entertaining any ideas you may have.

4. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Sry about not getting back to your reply earlier Jack Knyfe.
    If you want to use the Wood @ Plaster Two Story w/Front Porch (Town Home) until the next wipe that would be fine with me for your testing purposes.
    Long term, at this time I do not wish to sell it or trade it for anything else in the game.
    If you would like to borrow let me know. You would be more than welcome to test er out as your tailor shop.
    By the way do you have a tailor shop open at this time? I am in need of some new dudes. Have been wearing the same ole stuff since I don't how long...the beginning if that tells you anything.
    O' btw n/c

SeaBear

Jack Knyfe likes this.
  5. Gaelis

Gaelis Avatar

hmm,I think I have this one in Public Vendor in KP. I can take it from there after work and give it to you :)

Jack Knyfe likes this.
  6. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

@Sea Bear and @Gaelis: Thank you. Whoever can get it to me first wins the race.

Also, @Sea Bear, I would be more than happy to create a new look for you. This would be a separate deck so that you could switch to it when not in a combat scenario, so that you don't have to worry about light armor or heavy armor and such.

I'll be online in probably around ten hours from the time of this post, all things being normal.

7. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Race still open? I have one if you need it

Jack Knyfe likes this.
  8. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

Whoever can get it to me in-game first.

There is no prize, other than "thank you!", unless a deal can be struck to purchase the house.

9. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

See you in game. I may actually let this one going and I don't think it's going to make the final cut for my set-up;)

Jack Knyfe likes this.
  10. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

@Sea Bear, thank you again for the short-term loan of the deed.

After a few tries at placement, and a few decoration variations, I have decided that this is not a suitable property for my tastes.

I will bring you the deed next time we're concurrently online. Until then, I will continue to work on your outfit as discussed.

11. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Np Problem sry it didn't work out, Any other homes you might wish to try? I may have them?

12. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Don't concern yourself about the suit.

Just let me know when your open for business so I can come spend some gold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.