Looking to possibly upgrade this belt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DalTXColtsFan, Aug 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DalTXColtsFan

DalTXColtsFan Avatar

This belt is by no means bad - I mean I could care less about the aggro boost but the extra strength and health are nothing to sneeze at.

As a polearm/heavy armor/water magic user who already has a ring of tempestry rare +6, how could I upgrade from this belt?
    [​IMG]

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

The health on the belt looks to be it's most significant factor, the str boost is surely not, but minorly helpful none the less.
    The fact that you crafted it yourself is what I call a good show indeed very, "Handsome!" :D~TL~

3. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

As a polearm / Heavy armour user I'd be looking at a STR focused belt.

As an example here's the belt I made for my polearm / heavy armour alt:

[​IMG]

DalTXColtsFan, Anpu and Time Lord like this.
  4. DalTXColtsFan

DalTXColtsFan Avatar

Wow - that's quite a strength bonus. If you don't mind my asking, what are your producer, enchantment and armor masterwork levels? I assume you had to masterwork it twice and enchant it twice to get 39 strength?

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

All at 120 atm - its actually 3 x MW and 2 x Enchant to get that - not quite a "perfect" belt as one enchant fail - I was aiming for the +2 enchant to get another 6 STR. This is the expanded tooltip (I believe the +3 MW and Enchants don't appear till you get the skill GM'd(?))

[​IMG]

Anpu and Time Lord like this.
  6. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Hey @DalTXColtsFan, I would suggest you to use Meteoric Iron rings/necklace socketed with your favorite polearms Imbued Jewel instead of artifact rings. This way you'll get more STR and DEX, with your polearm buff on top of it. I can craft you very good rings, but I got no polearm jewels on me right now.

Edit: oh NVM, just realized there's no Jewel for polearms yet. Hope they sort this out soon though! In this case I would use Imbued Gaiaism or Strength jewels on the ring to get more STR out of it instead of Water attunement.

Ulric Hildegard

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    DalTXColtsFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.