Lord British: a true avatar

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Lord Stein, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

This morning I was ingame near the crafting area when the great Lord British himself logged in! He was chatting away , did a few run arounds with folks from far away lands (Japan..Germany ect) to see how the lag was, then made a party and ran through the dungeon at the top of the hill by the city gates. I was lucky enough to be in his party, and as a life long player of his games since 1983, I was thrilled! To meet and party and chat with Lord British himself..was worth my entire pledge to me. What game developer does that I ask you? A guy who cares and is passionate about his games that's who. The true legendary avatar...Lord British!

2. mike11

mike11 Avatar

cool.

3. Jlad

Jlad Avatar

Yeah, I was pretty excited to see him myself. I don't believe I've seen him in-game since UO beta...or was it final...whatever it was it was a long time ago. :)

4. Shadow of Light Dragon

Shadow of Light Dragon Avatar

Walking amongst his 'people' is a thing with him, I think. But a cool thing, I must say. :) I was lucky enough to get a brief talk with him in an SotA hangout a while back, which was pretty awesome. Never thought that'd happen.

Of course, if I met him in real life I'd probably only get as far as "Meep" in terms of conversation. ;) Critical as I can sometimes be about this project, LB still made my all-time favourite series of computer games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.