Lord British Requests: Advertise your Player Made Quests on your town BBS

Discussion in 'Portalarium Events & Calendar' started by Lord British, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenerpastures

greenerpastures Avatar

Congratulations to Brugas Khorgan, who won the April raffle for those that completed the quest at the Rauchbier Platz Museum of Virtue, Chaos and Brewing. He will receive 20 COTOs and an ornate bierkrug.

It looked like a few people had started the quest, but only Brugas finished it - I encourage folks to give it a try this month (you will probably have a good shot at the 20 COTO reward!) and please do not be shy about giving me feedback on it (e.g., is the quest too hard or too obtuse, is it boring or uninteresting, etc.).

Thanks again,

Hannah Alpenglow

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

Quests in PvP basements, what an brilliant idea !

(And places i will NOT visit 100% for very obvious reasons)

3. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

** Limited Time Q/A Opening Test Until 5/11**
    Dr. Jocundity Rose founded The Elerion Observatory Society in an effort to promote the ongoing study of the Novian Cosmos.
    Through great effort, he raised the funds to build the first Elerion Observatory and support his study of the celestial events that would foreshadow the Quel Shardfall.
    Dr. Jocundity Rose is dead.
    Since his untimely death at the point of impact, we endeavored to see his dream made reality.
    It is with great pleasure that The Elerion Observatory Society announces the opening (for a limited time) of The Elerion Observatory in Ordinis Mortis featuring:
    • Classes taught by automatons sequenced and programmed by "Dr. Jocu" himself!
    • Constellation Firework Show Fun For The Entire Family!
    • Monthly CADtalk (Cosmology, Agriculture, Design) lectures conducted by industry leaders!

Fine Print::
    Given the requirements needed to maintain a facility of this nature, The Elerion Observatory Astrological Society would like to remind all visiting patrons to read the bulletin board notices prior to entry.
    Patrons found in violation of notices may be forcibly removed from the Observatory by caretaker & guide automatons.

DISCLAIMER:
    The Elerion Observatory Astrological Society assumes no responsibility for physical harm that may occur during removal.
    Not all teaching staff automatons are functional at this time.
    We can not guarantee the safety of those that bring obsidian objects onto the premises.

##
    ((OOC: So, the hope is to lure outlanders, that can find all the notes, on a scavenger hunt thru Ordinis that leads to a dungeon that only opens during RL (our world) full moons. A dungeon hopefully that is an interesting pvp & pve romp with traps.... Working on this with Revelery Rose fleshing out our backstory rivalry that may lead one or both of us finally down the path of chaos through chapter 2. We're going to be battling back and forth over control of the Observatory depending on how people interact with us. Who gains control and why? Note: Tons of typos and issues with **my** plot notes [both of us can add plot items to premises] - so, I'm looking for no holds barred feedback and criticism (privately... don't hurt my feelings) even about romper room grammar and typo issues. Hope is to have a fun hunt now that makes you salivate for what craziness Dr. Jacundity Rose had in the basement [[once when we get the tools to finish building it]]))

blacksheepboy likes this.
  4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I was just at the one in NBM yesterday (I think). Those ducks are pretty illusive! I've only found like 6 or 7 of them.

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

You may need to restock the chest tomorrow. ;) That one was fun!

PS - I left a few of my own items in the chest that you can use for another winner (or in case someone else gets there today before you can restock it.)

Jaesun, mystarr and Cordelayne like this.
  6. Womby

Womby Avatar

They are all there, but they are experts in stealth. You have done well to find seven.

7. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Good to know. I'll have to take another run at it to try to find the rest. I know one of them was partially inside a wall, but enough was visible to spot him.

8. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

@Lord British this quest come highly recommended if you haven't tried it out!

that_shawn_guy and Daigoji Gai like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.