Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

lost items going from patch 404->405

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by scroda, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srsly

srsly Avatar

Happened with me and a wedding dress today.

2. scroda

scroda Empyrean Enforcer

Relax, I believe the items are all there in the database, they are just having issues being loaded. So when it's fixed they should all re-appear. That's how it worked when I had the bug earlier and it was fixed in the previous patch.

Fister Magee likes this.
  3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

So they did not do a rollback? I can play and earn for now till its fixed?

4. Sinistrad

Sinistrad Avatar

Lost a nearly complete set of epic cloth, leather boots (the gloves and chest were cotton and gave +3% and +10% focus respectively), a regular wand, and the pledge reward polearm (I wasn't planning on using it so I equipped it to see if it would vanish too... it did).

Strangely my cape and pledge necklace ankh thingy were fine.

I am still pretty new and frankly, I've lost 99% of my interest in playing because of this. I'd been dealing with all the rough edges but this kind of goes a bit far for a game that's supposed to have its final wipe in July. Further, after doing some digging, I see that this is not the first time that this has happened.

I don't understand how something like this, something as serious as this, could happen more than once. Even in an alpha or beta. I'm just bewildered and frustrated and feeling pretty sour at this point. :/

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

These are known issues that we are currently working on resolving asap. A fix was implemented for part of the problems that prevented many clothes from appearing, turning visible, and disappearing from inventories when equipped. This should be visible in 410. We're looking into the possibility of any items that might have been lost between patches as well.

If once patched to 410 y'all could assist by verifying the presence (or lack thereof) of items that had disappeared previously.

Thank you for reporting

@Sinistrad @kristof @Jezebel Caerndow @scroda @srsly @Mischievous Dragon @Bambino @Edward Sweyn @Fister Magee @pavelbg @manufacturedsoul @Moiseyev Trueden

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    kristof and Fister Magee like this.
  6. Lord John Whorfin

Lord John Whorfin Avatar

All items are back with patch 410. Thanks :)

7. scroda

scroda Empyrean Enforcer

@Attenwood
    410 has fixed all but one of my items. My poor horsey is still missing and I miss him dearly(Black Foal Call). I don't know if he's finding food ok or anything so I'm worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.