lost me house

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by xmickx, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmickx

xmickx Avatar

hi after returning to the game after a while I cannot remember where my house is any ideas if there a way to discover where it is thanks

2. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

If you hit "U" it should bring up the housing interface with your lots and the town they are in. Once you get to the town, you can set a waypoint from the town crier. If your house wasn't rent free and ran out of rent, it will have gone to your bank

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

Open up the lot deeds UI with the U shortcut key.

Edit: sniped.

4. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

And, after learning the town name with the U key, go to that town and speak to the town crier. Use keyword "lots" to see a list of all of the lots in the town, and your name will be listed if you still have the house there. Then, click your house in that list and press the button to mark that lot on your compass. Then you can follow the green marker in your compass to your house.

5. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

And if your house fell (tax not paid or too long not logged in with tax free) you find it in the bank.

6. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome back!

7. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

8. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

Unless you had a tax free lot, your house's placement likely expired.

In that case your house will be conveniently placed in the magic mover for you to put on any lot you so choose.

This wonderful service is one of the many reasons I'm reluctant to get a tax-free deed or tax free upgrade.

Between that and with the current high value of 100g-110g per a COTO on the player market you have to play for at least 2 years to get the investment back (not counting the whole one lump sum thing.)

If you did get a tax free deed, or you paid a LOT of taxes ahead of time. (I only keep 6 months taxes paid.) You can list your deeds with "U" and it will tell you what town it's in, then ask the town crier to highlight it on your map. I think someone has already posted this, though.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

@xmickx Even tax free expires over time and these will go to your bank. If it was a taxed deed you will find you may owe taxes that need to be paid before being able to place it again.

Not sure how long you were away but welcome back and do be sure to grab yourself a few teleport to zone scrolls. (which is new. Recipe is teachable). They are like marking each location you visit complete with descriptions of them. I am Majoria in game if I can help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.