Lost Vale memories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barugon, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I went to the Lost Vale earlier to try to finish one of the re-enactments in order to ultimately get a crystal ball. I was hoping that other people would be there but there were none. I attempted the Vigilance one but I would eventually die to Temna (he seems to get stronger the longer I survive). I then tried the Unity one where you're supposed to rescue some kobold artificer. I couldn't kill the mobs fast enough and it would reset. Since nobody else was there, I tried LFG. One other person joined and we tried Vigilance (no-go) and then Unity. We almost finished the third wave a couple of times but I eventually had to quit. Can anyone tell me how much more there is to the artificer rescue re-enactment? Were we even close?

[edit] The funny thing is my journal say that these tasks should be easy for me. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Kara Brae, FrostII, K1000 and 2 others like this.
  2. Floors

Floors Avatar

You need a group to do this content unless you're one of the best players. It's worth it for the ethos banner and the ball tho. Pride of place.

The fall of the epitaph and the multiple obsidian trolls would be very difficult for non-dps type builds.

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I got into a group a bit earlier and completed all three. The answer to my first question is that we weren't even close before. :oops: :)

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The crystal ball is great!

[​IMG]

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

If that's the water one, you have to use the valves along the walls at the right time to slow down the water.

Daxxe Diggler, Jaesun and Barugon like this.
  6. Floors

Floors Avatar

Getting rare items through hard work in this game is awesome :)

However you may need to hire a decorator.... :confused:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  7. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

The lost vale atmosphere and group challenge is some of the neatest content in the game, in my opinion. Glad you were able to get a group together and get the crystal ball!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.