Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lost way too much Experience from death

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Patchup, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patchup

Patchup Avatar

1. Lost way too much experience from death
    2. I hope you understand if I don't try to reproduce.
    3. Not a blocker
    4. I was in The Oracle Colossus today 3/1/18. Around 1:30pm EST I died to lava burning. I resurrected at the ankh. I lost around 696,098 experience. I am adventure level 67. I don't think I was a full 24 hours since my last death. I played late into last night (this morning) I died in Boros Colossus within the last 12 hours. Before that, I died in Krull, falling off that minecart still within 24 hours. The last time I checked which was around 6am EST, I had 2,562,907 in my pool.

I was leveling three skills. So I am not exactly sure how much I used but I was killing yellow mobs so I don't think I was losing exp, on average. I am now 1,866,802 pool. Of the skills I was leveling. They are currently 17, 5, and 81. Most other leveled skills, are 60 or 40. ]

I know there was a bug with environmental damage that was recently patched. That lava hurts a LOT. My douse is only 60 but it took me down in 4-5 ticks. I have 566 health.

On the plus side, I did get the Lense shard! Yea me!
    Win 10
    Intel i7 64bit 8GB
    NVidia GeForce GTX 980
    Western Digital 500GB 7200RPM 16MBCache SATA Drive
    Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM 64MBCache SATA Drive
    Logitech Mouse G600
    Logitech Keyboard G110
    Monitor Asus VS238 (Left)
    Monitor Asus VS238 (Right)
    Logitech Realtek Speakers
    FiFine Microphone

Thread Status: