Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lot markers

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by liz_the_wiz, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Running around towns and cities, I find myself wishing I could hide the lot markers and only bring them up when I wanted.. make things look more immersive, more natural... Anyone else?

zyxe likes this.
  2. zyxe

zyxe Avatar

Stone ones are fine to me, but the raised wood ones are annoying. Just my opinion :)

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

yeah you can at least run over the stone ones (although my useless gimp of a toon I swear manages to trip on them) but the wooden ones you cant..

4. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

I've often proposed the lot markers be tranformed into mail boxes when the lot is claimed... Sadly it appears they've gone a different route.
    I've also proposed that the Marker Stones be lowered so as not to be so obtrusive... possible all the way to grade... But I believe they are meant to be somewhat obtrusive so that they don't get lost in the grass.
    I agree with @zyxe about the wooden sign markers.

5. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

agreed, I like the keystone approach for owned lots, and un-owned lots should keep the "for sale" type sign w/the wooden post. Once claimed, turn into a keystone type pave stone or something, might be harder to do for Row Lots though, as a lot of them occupy 100% of the free space... a redesigned keystone could work though. (not sure why I'm using the term keystone, just seems to fit)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.