1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Lot Selection Sequencing

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayard2

Bayard2 Avatar

Yeah $1600 is a lot of money...too rich for my blood...I have other expensive hobbies that involve me being outside away from the computer lol. I might go to knight because I like the home with no taxes and a free merchant. But wanna see how the next few stress tests go

Hempy Do`Herben likes this.
  2. Duke Crachazz

Duke Crachazz Avatar

Yeah the rewards are all quite expensive... But on the other hand understandable as they need a lot of funds to develop this game.

But I def. agree, they should have planned this better... The tiering is a little complicated, or not very well documented might be the better wording :D

3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

4. Wagram

Wagram Avatar

Citizen to Knight get Village level Plots so their choice does not affect anyone with a town or city Plot.
    Lord gets Town level Plot so doesn't affect anyone above or below Pledge.
    Baron to Lords of Manor Get City level Plots.

The best way for these should be date of your first pledge not the amount you have spent since then.
    Same with the shops time of purchase.

But appears to be
    So all Founders place first. Then all Benefactors. They then just make a list of each with the highest payer placing first. last the shop buyers I would expect $150 takes 1st choice over $120. All $150 may have a 6 hour window to log in at the same time and its a scramble, no matter what order it takes everyone will have a lot.
    Sounds pretty simple to me

Will you be able to choose from every V/T/C in the game or will their be set locations on game release, something else for to think about.

5. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

I don't think benefactors get a crafting table...but would be good to know for sure...

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Ya it reallllllly sucks to me because I need all the crafting tables. I sure hope they offer a way to get them that won't take 100 years...That is one thing I need because having a house and crafting go together for me.

Time Lord and Hempy Do`Herben like this.
  8. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

I don't think they will, but then again I don't know much about the crafting tables. Like, how many there are and what levels they come in. It says 1 or 2 'Expert' ones for certain tiers, so I am guessing there will be something like beginner, expert, master(?), grandmaster(?) types. The last 2 I don't know if they will be in the game, and just thought that there would be more after the first 2.

Maybe someone has a link to what crafting table levels there are?

Time Lord and Lord Baldrith like this.
  9. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

That does suck, but if I don't I guess its because I didnt read the fine print. I went to the kickstarter and was going to pledge there. I read all the tiers and decided that I want to be Night. Well it was closed so I came here and pledged Night without reading the difference in the items listed. It makes me sad also. Guess I will have to get one in game :)

Time Lord and Lord Baldrith like this.
  10. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Yep...this is true...I don't even like to see that kickstarter page because it makes me cry when I think of all the things I could have got if I would have known about this game earlier...

I do support putting crafting tables on the shop...but I will find a way to get them in game ASAP if I have too...It's a bit part of my game crafting hehe.

11. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

me too, maybe we can team up towards that goal! I do not mind mining :)

12. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

My first crafting will be carpentry for my staff/wands/chests, so I will be a lumberjack followed by a tailor for my mage attire. We can sell our wares and make enough to get our crafting tables :)

13. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Ah, thanks for that. I thought it was mentioned, but I couldn't remember where.

Time Lord likes this.
  14. Lord Kiron Maedun

Lord Kiron Maedun Avatar

Just to make sure you know, Add-on store purchases dont effect plot placement, that is purely from pledge amount. And pledge amount is separate from add-on purchases.

15. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Re: Crafting tables.

Not to digress from the topic at hand however, I believe that the crafting tables themselves are craftable since the development team has stated they want most objects in the world to be user craftable. The rewarded crafting tables would just allow a person to bypass the crafting part...and we really have no idea how much work it will take to craft/upgrade crafting tables.

16. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

I certainly hope so! In Chris' original posts, he only mentioned upgrading existing crafting tables (which he said would be very costly) o_O

Jambo and Time Lord like this.
  17. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Haha, now I will be busy building tables before weaps/armor if this is the case and I can't get them another way...So my beginning game will be: who has the recipe for the tables?...

Time Lord likes this.
  18. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Yeah... sucks. I learned early on in gaming that whoever gets it "first" gets the real profits... everyone who follows gets the "scraps"... hopefully with regioning (different cities/towns) this isn't so horrid but who knows...

*looks for the nearest bank roof to sit on*

derek6665 (Baldrith) likes this.
  19. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

You quoted that out of a dev+ section to the general community. From what I understand that is a no-no.

violation likes this.
  20. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Oops, sorry if I did that by mistake! I didn't notice which section that originally came from when I did my topic search:(

Jambo and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.