Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

LOVE PATH: Adventure Quests to help us grow

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Aartemis, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

The Love Path feels like its taking shape but I think there needs to be more adventure side-quests put in to get the avatar out and adventuring to grow their level. I felt very engaged up until the Tower of the Eye task, but unfortunately the quest states its too hard for me at this time and I can't find any quests that could send me out to say West Veiled Swamp or the Celestial Woods to help me grow. I feel a bit like the bottom drops out at this point. While I know I can 'complete' the quest by getting out and grinding out skills, there is no side-quests to get me on that track.

I know you are focused on finishing the core path itself but I implore you to consider taking the time to make 2 or 3 quests out of Ardoris that sends me into the outlining areas and gets me fighting. I think just a few of these will help fill the gap for a new player and get them on their way to completing the Tower. I think that might buy enough time to circle back on gap quests for later in the path.

Thanks!

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Totally agree and we will add these.

Sir_Michael, Chatele, Quenton and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.