Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Love Quest: A mysterious barrier blocks your way.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Drya, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drya

Drya Avatar

I am in Malice trying to complete the Love quest. I have talked to Samael and Muriel repeatedly. I have the 4 notes, I have the 3 gems. I have the Defeat Anapa! quest in my log. I am stymied and wondering if this is a bug. I am NOT a good fighter. I have died miserably multiple times to get to this point, but I have never left the dungeon. Help!

2. Drya

Drya Avatar

Well, I gave up and recalled home. I went back and spoke with Samael and Muriel. I could get no further conversation out of them. Got that Anapa has imprisoned love. Got the Defeat Anapa quest. Went back and reopened each skeleton holding a gem and picked up each of the 4 notes and read them a 2nd time. Is there a time limit? I died and resurrected many times, does that kill that attempt and it took me a long time to get to the 2nd barrier. I am feeling totally frustrated as I'm leaving for 2 weeks on Saturday and will miss out on most of the double XP week. I was very much looking forward to double XP for this quest. I've destroyed all the gems and notes, as I understand one must start the quest again to get credit for picking up these quest items. But if this is a timed quest or bugs if one's avatar dies too much, I don't see any point in retrying. I'm focusing on being a healer, not a fighter. If this is my error, please give me an idea where I've gone wrong. The various videos I've seen on YouTube don't appear to have a 2nd barrier to surmount.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.