1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

Love Questline Still has blocking state errors

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations & NPCs' started by Asbury Baker, Apr 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Asbury Baker

Asbury Baker Avatar

Posting this on behalf of Aengus Piper, since I went through this exact problem 3 years ago, and missed out on a bajillion quest XP (had to reset quests to get past it).

[4/23/2020 3:05:02 PM] Aengus Piper (To Universe): I am at the stage in Quest of Love at which I supposedly must find Samael in Brookside.

Samael would not respond to any keywords. Aengus appears to be missing the ring of remembrance and summon samael tool. Could someone take a look at his quest state and see if it's bugged? I went through this two years ago, and went back to every location of samael, typing all possible keywords (and clicking all the words).

thanks,
    Asbury

2. illusive_allusion

illusive_allusion Avatar

Thanks, Asbury. A point of clarification, though. I do not have the ring, but do have the Summon Samael tool, it's just that the tool does not summon Samael. Also, Miles the NPC in Crypt tells me my business is in Spite, not with him, and Samael in Spite tells me I have no business with him in Spite and to let him finish his drink.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Did you look at the nearby grave and see his wife’s name and type her name in the dialogue box?

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think @Rhiannon had the same problem with the missing ring from having started before it was put in, and she said it ended up not being a problem for completion.