Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Love start can break :(

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by liz_the_wiz, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I started (yet another) new toon, but I wanted to start in the love area although I was going to use blades. I confess Im not a big fan of the outskirt area near highvale.

So I did, I agreed to help Charlotte, and Edvard and did all I normally do, stole everything i could, looted everything I could. and obviously weilded a rusty dagger and a shield..

Got to the end, Edvard said to go by boat, I killed the skeles down by the ruin and went off doing my thing

Once i got to the outskirts I noticed it still said I needed to help Charlotte and Edvard but the quests were gone from, my journal. So, stupidly I assumed it just didnt remove the lines from the quests to do on my screen.

[​IMG]

So having rescued Charlotte, and done the Edvard thing my tracker thought not. Sadly so does Charlottes mother, and now Edvard in solace bridge says she died.. silly child didnt!! but, I also then couldnt persuade her mother she was dead. So Im stuck with now my toons a thoughtless man who didnt even help a small child, and still has the quests in his tracker. So I would like to delete him (just a shame this resets all my darn settings) .. but this was a brand new account never done anything..

As a side note, the crafting and skill trainers still talk of hotbars, deck building and being able to help but then cant when you ask them

Solace bridge outskirts has no rating, not by skulls or by the title
    [​IMG]

I have the log file of my adventure if it helps.

2. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Nope, the quests/tasks of the Battle of Solace Bridge are not gone from your journal as there is only the last page of your journal visible in your screenshot and it looks like that you did not take any screenshots from the previous pages of the journal. Please check the previous pages of the journal as well. :)
    The Chat log from the Battle of Solace Bridge scene would help immensely.

@liz_the_wiz

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Mischievous Dragon that was the only active set of quests. Once I did Ashton’s quests the journal of active was blank.

Having left the tutorial version of solace bridge you cannot complete the Edvard and Charlotte quest so they need to fail.

If port want the log it won’t be going anywhere fast. I can mail it

I also found the health bug effected my toon as the your healthy skill rises my toons health wasn’t rising up to the max. So by the time I left the solace bridge outskirts I was about 20 something hp out.

4. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

The "Help Edvard cross the bridge" task does not always clear after taking Edvard cross the bridge. There is the new player who reproduced that issue in his first youtube video (at 30min).

Rentier likes this.
  5. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I deleted him and started again today looking out for why some of these things happened.

This time Charlotte (as I was wondering how she felt she didn’t get saved) got to stand on the spikes at the end of the bridge and didn’t want to come down. In the end I had to keep trying to stand where she was to push her off.

Edvard did clear his quest.

Health bug still hit me both in solace bridge and the outskirts.

But I’m guessing part of my problem last time was maybe Charlotte was stuck somewhere. Even though I’m sure I remember her standing in front of Edvard.

I also managed to get more quests out of Kinsey.

However as part of the above tale. Charlottes mother wanted proof of her state and I confess I didn’t find anything. Edvard has said she died but no items seem to be there to be able to give her mother peace.

Also. I’m logging in again before I deleted some of those quests disappeared. And the Ebon Dawn thing for Kinsey has returned.

So there are many flaws still in the logic of the love quests.

It’s atill my fave to do though

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.