Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

LOVE the skill advancement UI. Improvements...

Discussion in 'Release 28 Feedback Forum' started by KuBaTRiZeS, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

I can only see this as a great feature. It's a much better way to see how much our characters are improving. Been adventuring a while and checking what was leveling and what wasnt, being able to order them by nailing them, and dismissing the ones i don't want to keep. Neat!

I'd like to see this expanded in future releases! Some thoughts:
    - I've noticed that if i click on the skill the skill menu opens up with the skill tree. I think it could be better if we could just manage our skills from there, without requiring to open the skill menu (which also looks great btw!).
    - Some elements of configuration could come in handy as well, like "don't show producer skills" or "don't show skills below XX level", so we have more control about the skills we track.
    - I've read some people is not happy with this being visible everytime. They do have a point, and I'd also like it better if i could toggle its visibility and also move the UI around to place it wherever i want.

Lord Baldrith and Fister Magee like this.
  2. Noric

Noric Avatar

I agree that this feature is a major UI step forward for them (albeit needs some refinement).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.