Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lucky Leather Quest doesn't end properly

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Kara Brae, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

2/9/2018 11:23 PM
    Title: Lucky Leather Quest doesn't end properly
    Reproduction Rate: ?
    Blocker? no
    Details: Osterhild gave me the quest to collect 10 lucky leather and give 2 pieces to each squire. I collected the leather and when I returned and spoke to each squire, the trade window appeared allowing me to give them each 2 pieces. So far so good. However, when I spoke to Osterhild again to get my reward, she did not recognize that I had completed the quest. I ended the conversation and spoke with her again. Each time she merely asked me "How's your progress finding the lucky leather." I then spoke again to each of the squires (the conversation was meaningless, because they said nothing new and I had already given them the lucky leather). Upon returning to Osterhild after speaking with the squires she suddenly recognized that the quest had been completed.

Expected behavior: I give each squire 2 pieces of lucky leather and the quest is recognized as being completed.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16322
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.728.Date.01.30.18
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills01_Road
    Area Display Name: South Drachvald Spur
    Loc: (241.2, 44.1, -361.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwMV9Sb2FkfHwoMjQxLjE1OCwgNDQuMDgzLCAtMzYxLjQzMyl8KDAsIDAuNTcxLCAwLCAwLjgyMSl8LTI1Ni41MjgxfDEyLjc1ODg1fDM=

2. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

this is still broken as described as of today.

Update!! i hung around for a few minutes whilst adding this comment and when I returned to teh game the quest giver was awaiting my hand in which completed.

Seems like the issue, at least now, is some sort of hand in delay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.