Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Magery Spells Completely Broken Not Working Do Not Waste Your Time Leveling Magery Skills

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Stealthy, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sn0tub

sn0tub Avatar

Open Mage Anonymous meetings.

The first step is you have to admit you have a problem. Magic is bad mmmkay

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Lord Lonn

Lord Lonn Avatar

Well it's not just Magery there are a lot of broken things no need to list them really.
    I think remember when it was just a weekend a month? Well we have a wipe coming up, so I think the Devs should just shut the whole thing down RIGHT NOW!!! bring it back up at the time of the next release clean get every thing running like a Rolls Royce. No complaints no grips just do it and get it done there are sooooo many areas that need maintenance.
    PvP PvE a lot of PoTs went in, we seen the crew it's not giantanic. We the testers should be begging for this
    Please shut down and get this up to par. Unity 5 is still in testing phase the list goes on and on
    I'm just saying from my view point that's all. We could all use a break and have everything come back in a few weeks looking Great!!!

Not meant for QA server :p

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    Forest_Dweller likes this.
  3. Alexandra Cornfellow

Alexandra Cornfellow Avatar

Hi,
    I assume they are working in a development environment. I don't understand how shutting down the server we test on would help anything at all. Besides, I for one am having a blast with my first mage build. Aye, it may be a little tougher and needs some tweaking, but I hardly think shutting down the test server would accomplish anything.

Cheers.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  4. Forest Dweller

Forest Dweller Avatar

Someone I know told me he has worked diligently since the last release to build a powerful mage. He was in disbelief and was disheartened at the poor magery output. He's in virtual limbo right now. Well, too bad it has to be this way.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  5. Knightowld

Knightowld Avatar

and using a staff ... does no damage as well but drains focus too ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.