1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Mail Correspondents List

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Bedawyn, May 7, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

This is not as important as functional maps, but...

(I may start prefacing everything I say with that.)

The mail system would be a lot easier to use if the list of correspondents only included your actual correspondents -- either people on your friends list or people that you have previously sent mail to or received mail from. Maybe people that you have whispered to recently.

Instead, it's currently cluttered with the names of every person who has ever tried to friend you, regardless of whether you've actually communicated with them, even when you rejected the friend request. If someone has never spoken to me or sent me mail AND I rejected their friend request, why should their name be staying in my mail list forever?

2. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

thank you for saying this isn't as important as functional maps...all maps from overland to POT. i also agree with you that the mail system needs som TLC

3. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

I'd argue that the mail system is already pretty easy to use. Especially with the added title word count and not having to actually attach a paper message to what you're sending.

4. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Oh, certainly, it's not difficult to use. But why include an annoyance factor if there's no logical reason for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.