Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mail delivery inconsistent payment

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Modu, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Modu

Modu Avatar

If I deliver from Soltown to Desolis, I get 200 gold.

If I deliver from Desolis to Soltown, I get 75 gold.

Of course I understand what's happening behind the scenes (assume payment is based on destination), but, it's going through a pass both ways so it should give the same payment I would think.

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This will not be changed until the system is made more intelligent/expanded in a future release. It exists currently as a way for avatars to make a small amount of money if they have otherwise completely run out and have no means of earning it otherwise.

3. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

Just an idea, since the banks isolate players items to the town they used, maybe offer a service via the banker to have items brought to the bank, then once a order is placed, it populates the delivery system with a task, once a player completes task, the player paying for the service will have there items brought to the bank they requested. The player doing the delivery would only have a package, not actual player items, serves as a great interaction for players plus gold invested in service pays for the player that delivers the package! Just a idea for you to consider!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.