Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mail System Return of Expired sale.

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Memnation, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memnation

Memnation Avatar

My sale expired i checked mail took items but they are not in either my bank or inventory.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Memnation, that's correct. public vendors don't return your items if they expire.

instructions

3. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Wow, I didn't realise this. As a non property owner I rely on public vendors quite a lot. Basically i've just lost days of work harvesting and crafting potions and mid tier weapons & armour. The prices these items tend to go for (when they do sell) is usually way above the system price. If I placed these on an owned npc vendor these items would simply expire and be returned. This seems dreadfully unfair on casual gamers who like to craft, or indeed players that can't afford housing or vendors. The market is pretty depressingly weak right now due to the small player base, so is this really fair?, it seems awfully harsh and unfriendly. Obviously now I will have to be really careful putting valuable stuff on these public vendors, as I get no system based heads up warnings of imminent expiry. With only 10 items allowed per public vendor, I can have stuff spread all over the map and no interface to tell me where it is or time remaining. Why is it set up this way, am I missing something? Can someone comment to this?

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no, things on owned vendors do not have a time limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.