Make Agriculture casual friendly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stundorn, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onyx

Onyx Avatar

OK, for those who did not know, when planting put the seed itself on your hot bar that will allow you to plant in bulk. Put the icons for watering and/or harvesting on the hot bar, that will allow you to water and harvest in bulk.

Jaesun and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Now we just need a way to gather water in bulk. ;)

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

I would be interested to see some sort of water way or aqueduct system implemented as well. If Kobold can have wind generator, I'm sure outlanders can use that to power a water pump to do some sort of irrigation works.

Ok I'm really confused now. Since when the term "they" somehow turn into "you". If you're not tired, then why stop posting?

I merely answered to your question on where the line should be drawn, and then somehow it got derailed into the need to monitoring another player's wish list???

Also, last time I checked, job is something people do and get paid for their work. Is posting on the forum your job??? You do know that you don't need to a job on this forum to post, right? Otherwise, we'll have like only 15 people posting here.

Anyway, don't mind this old man's confusion. Just carry on with your thing :) I don't really have anything against your opinion. Just not sure why a talk why casual agriculture could be a thing got turned into gatekeeping other people's posting.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Barugon likes this.
  4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

Wow. At first I thought maybe you didn’t understand me. Now it’s clear you understood everything, but just being coy.

Your strategy of resorting to sarcastic filibustering responses is sad to see in a forum full of intelligent people. There’s no need for it, nor does anyone here really deserve to read such nonsense.

If you want to continue making a mockery of yourself that’s up to you. But I stand by my original objection with the OP’s sentiments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.