1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Make Air Elemental Stun

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by FBohler, Feb 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

First of all, thanks for fixing the Air Elemental, now it works fine!
    Now I would like to ask for a good stun effect alongside with the attacks.
    Any 3 seconds stun with 25% chance at lvl 100 would cut for me.

2. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I would be satisfied if the attack it used worked the same or similar to the standard lightning attack: lowering air resistance with small chance of stun.

The fact that it actually does damage now is a huge step forward. If more work on the summons is coming, I would like it if the devs spent the time making it to where both summoned and regular elementals do elemental damage with their attacks and their attacks were modeled after the player-accessible magic which, in theory, the elementals should have a slightly higher tier version / more raw form of since they are more naturally attuned with the magic source itself.

Alternating between or versions of gust, lighting and chain lightning would be awesome. I've been hit by an elemental using gust in Blood Bay, but I have never seen my summoned one use it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    Wilfred and FBohler like this.
  3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Fully agreed!

Sorgin Txakal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.