Make Leprechaun Hat displayable

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Drya, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drya

Drya Avatar

Last month I put a red outfit on my mannequin and topped it off with the Heart Top Hat I received as a log-in reward. It made a cute seasonal display item. This month I received a Leprechaun hat as a log-in reward. I changed my mannequin to a green outfit but was unable to place my Leprechaun hat on its head. I can't place the hat anywhere but on my own head or stored away in my bank.

Is this an error? A seasonal item should be available for display. Players should have more options than to wear it or store it away. I cannot understand how the Leprechaun hat needs extreme protection, while the Valentine themed top hat is available for display. Seasonal items are designed to be displayed during their holiday, or should be. Please cut back on the restrictions on the Leprechaun hat that prevent owners from displaying in in their homes.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Drya, as a no-trade item, you cannot put it on a mannequin becuase a mannequin is a container and no-trade items can't go in containers, but you SHOULD be able to place it in the world on its own. if you cannot do that, please bug report it.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Lained

Lained Avatar

It's placeable as a normal deco item.

Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Drya

Drya Avatar

You're right. I was able to place it next to my mannequin, on a table. What I don't understand is why it is different from the Heart Top Hat. They were both monthly log-in rewards. They are both holiday themed top hats. One I can place on my mannequin and store it in my dresser for avatar costuming. The other I cannot place on my mannequin and I cannot store it with all the other costuming I enjoy with my avatar but must keep it sequestered in my bank. They seem like identical type items, yet the Heart Top hat is much more enjoyable to own because I have more flexibility in its use and storage. Was hoping this was an oversight and not an unfathomable, intentional move on Sota's part.

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they were not both monthly login rewards. the leprechaun hat is a login reward but the heart hat was part of the subscriber rewards. i guess they figure you can trade them if you paid for them.

Drya and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.