1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Make online characters available in offline mode

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by buz, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buz

buz Avatar

Maybe in a limited fashion? like maybe 6x total? I thought this was possible already? Wasn't it mentioned in the kickstarter that you could do this? Obviously once switched to offline mode that character could not go back to online mode.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

They are separate games and offline characters cannot be brought to online and vice versa. Online could be easier to level up if you do some grouping up.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

As @majoria70 already said online and offline are separated parts of SotA. Even if the basic game is the same as far as I know a lot of mechanics are still different between those two versions.
    If they would really try it i believe they could make it possible to convert an online character to offline but I guess this is nothing that would be reasonable for the game and I do not remember that they ever said something like that ...rather the opposite as they always announced that both parts are strictly separated...at least so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.