Make ressurection timer apply to the Ressurection skill as well

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Arkah EMPstrike, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

With decay gone and low level ressurection still basically all anyone needs for res, how bout putting the res timer on the resurrection skill like it is on the ankh and have that timer increase every time you die in a short period of time.

Then you can make the ressurection skill negate that time more for the target the higher you level it up

Example: guy dies twice in a row has to wait 15 seconds to res. Somone with GM ressurection resses him and his timer is reduced by 80%

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  2. jutman

jutman Avatar

They did away with death decay to remove nerf from the game and add to QOL....... what your proposing would take away from QOL and add nerf back to the game.
    =[
    While I don't disagree with your theory of how it could work, I think they are trying to go away from the direction of nerfing the game and add to QOL to gain new players and retain older players.

3. Black FjP

Black FjP Avatar

You keep using the word nerf, but I'm not sure you know what it means...

Jaesun likes this.
  4. mystarr

mystarr Avatar

Res needs a timer even without the decay change. Combine the current res with the removal of decay and high level group content will degrade into "Just keep resing everyone until we kill it!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.