Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Malice - solo instance, so why the spawns?

Discussion in 'Release 45 Feedback Forum' started by GreyMouser Skye, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

Spawn speed and location is another topic that I will try and clarify again somewhere else.
    Here I would like to give feedback on the spawning in a solo instance.

Feedback: Do not spawn in a solo-only story scene. At least in the first run (not sure if you can return anyway).
    Secondary feedback: If you die and resurrect, then yeah, let the bad guys resurrect as well. I do not want the scene to be easier, just fair.

Since no one can help you anyway, this is much more like a classic solo RPG scene where you "clear" things out. The advantage to no spawn is that you actually can take your time and enjoy the scene. As it stands if you try and take a break you have to start over. If you missed a gem location you have to fight all the same guys again. If you need rest a second to think the puzzles through... too bad, an archer or two just spawned right behind you. Advanced too far and realize you need to high tail it out? No problem, but wait, everything else already spawned again and you are total toast.

I like that this area is hard, but it needs to be a fair playing field for both you and the undead in my opinion.
    Even when I logged out halfway through and had to restart from the beginning, that is perfectly acceptable, other than the bug with the gems already in your inventory (I did bug it just before this).

Paladin Michael and Barugon like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I feel that the mobs should only spwan once, at least until you finish that part of the quest.

Paladin Michael and Elwyn like this.
  3. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

Did I say the same thing (first original population) or do you mean populate, get killed once, spawn once?

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I was essentially agreeing with you.

5. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

Just read the Post Mortem R45... looks like this is already taken care of. Good. :D

Paladin Michael and Barugon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.