Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mannequin - equipped gear vanishes when mannequin placed in invenroty

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Hsitirb, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

It happened 2 times before I realized what was going on. I have several mannequins standing on porch of my property. Was rearranging them - putting them in inventory and then placing them elsewhere. When I placed them the gear they were equipped with vanished into the void. Was not on the mannequins when replaced and not in my inventory.
    What I lost was...
    mannequin 1: Complete armour of love, wings, some weapon I don't recall what it was (think it was a bow of unimportance)
    mannequin 2: Just released today the lightening hammer and winged helm - I'm upset about this one. PLEASE DEVS CAN I GET THEM BACK?
    Experimented to verify what was happening before posting this glitch (ie I was watching for it and sure enough it happened) a mannequin wearing a coconut bra and bodice was placed in inventory and when replaced the gear was not on mannequin nor in invenrory.

2. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Update ... I tried placing the red mask with forehead jewel on a mannequin and I'm getting a message saying I can't place more than 8 items on the mannequin. However if I go to a mannequin that wasn't moved and I try to place the helm it just replaces the one - no error message. Soooo, maybe they are not completely gone but I can't see them nor can I pull them off the mannequins and put in inventory. Something is still wrong.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Hsitirb, they are containers. try opening them from within your inventory, it may be that the items are still in them and it's just forgotten what slots they go in to display

4. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Yes thank you very much - it worked. I put the mannequin in inventory opened it and the gear is there.

An interesting observation though - one shows in inventory 2 helms. Apparently when in inventory the slots aren't restricted. Needs work but my stuff is back!

Thanks again Alley Oop

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.