Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Markers for Find the book "Mors Ex Tenebris" are missing

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Anpu, Jan 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

01/05/2020 09:20
    Title: Markers for Find the book "Mors Ex Tenebris" are missing
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: I am currently doing the Find the book "Mors Ex Tenebris" that you receive from Davropos in The Necopolis Barrens. My next step of the quest is to go to the Etecter Craig Mines and find Nyrond.

When I go to Crag Foothills (which has the entrance to Etecter Craig Mines), no marker is showing on the overland map for this area for this step of the quest:

[​IMG]

And then even entering the Crag Foothills (which has the entrance to Etecter Craig Mines), no marker is showing for this next stage of the quest:

[​IMG]

I didn't actually check, but I'll *assume* the marker for Nyrond in the Etcter Craig Mines is also missing on him.

Currently, the blue markers for this quest are showing The Necopolis Barrens (on the Overland map) as the next step of this quest. Entering the The Necopolis Barrens scene shows Davrapos as the next step in this quest.

Steps to Reproduce: Create a new character and Speak to Davropos in The Necopolis Barrens and receive the Find the book "Mors Ex Tenebris" quest. Go toward the area specified in the journal entry, and see no markers shown for the Crag Foothills (which has the entrance to the Etecter Craig Mines) on the Overland Map. And enter the Crag Foothills scene and also see no blue marker on the Etecter Craig Mines entrance.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1100.Date.01.02.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (45.6, 38.5, -104.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDQ1LjU1NCwgMzguNDgsIC0xMDQuNTI2KXwoMCwgMC43NzIsIDAsIC0wLjYzNSl8MjY5Ljc4Njh8MjkuMjY4NzZ8OS4wMDE1Mjc=

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #66226

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.