Marketing for Underworld Ascendant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Floors, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floors

Floors Avatar

So I saw ads for UA in my damn messenger mobile friends list in the app on the phone. Why didnt SOTA do this !!!

2. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Its... not what I expected.

It makes a decent Greek Underworld Ascendant. It isn't what I wanted out of an Ultima Underworld Ascendant.

HoustonDragon likes this.
  4. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Its easy to make massive publicity on the net and mobile... just gotta know the tricks to save the money... Its time consuming for sure but someone who have a spiderbot could hand out a list of all gaming site found on the web, u start with highest hit, go there make an account and publicise the game. Then switch to the next one etc. Ask some gamers personality on youtube to advertise for your game in exchange of a few dollars... can even push them to only say positive stuff about the game or make the text for them. Ads on tv when you know what you are doing can cost less than 10k too, that reach a ton of people. Thinking of gaming tv show that just ask for that to receive a few box of the game so they can have content for their show it cost nothing and everyone is happy. Now doing everything at the same time plus more.... Its really possible to do it without spending too much.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  5. Sir Cabirus

Sir Cabirus Avatar

I'm not quite sure because I played not much, but I think Underworld is a disappointment for me. I found no NPCs with dialogs, everything is focused on physics and sneaking. Underworld seams to be a kind of Thief (Dark Project) game with a skill system. There are many Thief people in the forum an they are very vocal. However - maybe the game has changed after my last play months ago.

Jamet and gtesser like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.