Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Compiled] Masterwork and Enchanting Disparity issues on gear

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Lace, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

5/6/2018 7:53 AM
    Title: Masterwork and Enchanting Disparity issues on gear
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: see link here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...e-disparity-in-enchant-and-masterwork.109020/
    Make sure to see the addendum added to the first post (still first entry just near bottom) in this thread for a complete list of issues with gear documented so far. Thanks

Steps to Reproduce: craft one of the items in the list
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Diamond Fields
    Area Display Name: Diamond Fields
    Loc: (26.2, 90.2, 15.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERpYW1vbmQgRmllbGRzfCgyNi4yNDksIDkwLjE1NiwgMTUuODMpfCgwLCAwLjk5OSwgMCwgMC4wMzQpfC0xMjYwLjI5Mnw0Mi4xNDEwMnwxLjM1Mjg2Mw==

It was stated previously that creating a consolidated thread for these things and tagging folks was fine, but then during R53 it was said do a bug report so doing that.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Ya killng me smalls - I'll research and in the meantime, help knock a few of these out :)

Tiaras and Circlets - they cannot be masterworked. Only enchanted. This is verified to be correct (as of the current game mechanics).
    Brown Fur Hat is supposed to be enchantable and masterworkable now. That post was edited on April 7th. Have anyone tried it in this release? Check in should have been after that.
    Paper Party hat - there is no armor in carpentry, so no enchanting/masterwork options.

That leaves Floppy Hat, Holly Wreath, Stovepipe Hats, Band Hats. I think. For these I'll have to get back to you later. I'm pretttyy sure none of these were meant to be MW or enchantable as clothing items, not technically armor items. But somewhere along the way some items were indeed changed. While great, it opens up the flood gates. I need my memory refreshed and I don't like to guess. I'll find out and get back to you.

And for anyone who would like to add on to this list: please only post if you have tried it in the current release and it still doesn't work for you.

@Lace

Elrond and Lace like this.
  3. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

Merchant outfits can be enchanted and masterworked while being clothing, not armor. I’d like my Tophat to be enchantable too. @Lexie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.