Melee Combat 1. Buffs.

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Gamician, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aragorn lancermane

aragorn lancermane Avatar

This...... so much this......

OzzyOsbourne likes this.
  2. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

Also, not all of us are lucky enough to have special privileges applied to our accounts. Or did you forget?

3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

When loot attenuation was a thing, I would be looting everything myself and then it would hit a point where all I was looting was coin. I could then add another person to the party and have them loot and they would be getting normal loots until a certain point and then they would be getting only coin as well. Its been a few releases now that this has not been happening anymore. The first run of the day is giving the same loot as the last run of the day. I have proven this a few times to like 20-30 people. You can ask any of them if you want. I am curious as to why you think its still a thing, are you finding times where you would be farming the same mobs then all the sudden you are only getting coin for loot?

4. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

Remember that time you got banned for making too much gold by the automated bot? You're name is still on there.

edit: I've been doing seiges for almost 15 hours straight and can clearly witness loot attenuation if I loot everything.

5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Ya, that was a horrible thing, if you got lucky and got like 2-3 good value artifacts in like 5 minutes, you got autobanned.

Well that is interesting, I dont really do sieges anymore so I cant say for sure myself. So, does it seem to be a certain amount per hour thing? Does it go to only coin once it does happen?

6. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

Less scraps, less wood, less chance at long bows, less potions, and the really telling part is the 50-150 gold on a cabalist.
    If I only loot cabalists, they drop from 500-800g + 1 artifact and a couple gems.

7. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

AHH ok. If you know, how long does this take to get loot attenuated approximately and how long till it wears off?

8. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Title of thread... Melee Combat 1. Buffs.

Please stay on target ;) Also, please provide kind and considerate comments. Express your opinions, but please do not do so with negative implications towards another person. We're all passionate about this game, which makes it easy to get riled up, but please keep that in mind. We're all passionate about it, and please express, in the least, appreciate for someone who'd take the time to express their opinions here with you.

And... stay on target ;) (insert meme of the Star Wars X-Wing pilot please :p)

FrostII, Oremanger and Anpu like this.
  9. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

On target or not, the conversation was getting interesting and useful. If i'm soloing the siege and looking to optimize loot drops (including gold, resources, and artifact chance) do i loot everything in the siege up to and including the cabalist? or do i ignore everything and just loot the cabalist.

It seems like this is where the discussion was headed. For me, that's good information.

Fenris

Sentinel2 likes this.
  10. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

And way off topic.
    By that logic, we might as well just have a single thread where everyone talks about everything, right ?

It may be good information, but it has no business in this thread.
    Start your own.

Violet Ronso likes this.
  11. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

When I have some free time, I will be making some tests on this, as well, will be testing some of the effects of adventure level as that seems to be a point of contention right now as well.

Anpu likes this.
  12. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Please do, and post your findings. I am wanting to post a certain guide, but this is one thing I want to mention, but am unclear of so I can't. It's unknown if this actually does or does not do anything (other than a small amount out HP/Focus etc...).

Mac2 likes this.
  13. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Ya, because of rng of damage and crit chance and stuff, I will be making a video for this, it might be a longer video, but if it gets rid of any confusion and brings us some clarity on this it will be totally worth it.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.